* Growth of the craft brewing industry in 2009 was 7.2% by volume and 10.3% by dollars compared to growth in 2008 of 5.9% by volume and 10.1% by dollars.
* Craft brewers sold an estimated 9,115,635 barrels* of beer in 2009, up from 8,501,713 in 2008.
* Overall, US beer sales were down 2.2% in 2009.
* Imported beer sales were down 9.8% in 2009, equating to a loss of 2.8 million barrels.
* The craft brewing sales share in 2009 was 4.3% by volume and 6.9% by dollars.
* Craft brewer retail dollar value in 2009 was an estimated $6.98 billion, up from $6.32 billion in 2008.
* 1,585 breweries operated for some or all of 2009, the highest total since before Prohibition.
* 1 barrel = 31 US gallons
All candidates are welcome to let us know about campaign events that we can then…
LOL that may very well be Joel. There was a lot of butt smooching as…
People of Colorado Springs: WAKE UP. Carlson found out first hand that CSF is NOT…