That's right, it's time for Gatorfest at the Colorado Gators Reptile Park. Head to the park Aug. 14 and 15 (that's this coming weekend, people) for the following gator activities:
• World's Only Alligator Rodeo and Roundup
• barrel racing for kids
• free fishing and boat rides on the African Queen
• alligator fajitas (from Louisiana gators)
• helicopter rides
• a look at the 350 gators in the park, most of which are rescues. Other rescued animals include giant pythons, tortoises, rattlesnakes, ostrich, emus and Morris, the 500-pound gator from Happy Gilmore
• and last, but not least, a chance to meet Mr. Bo Mangles himself
Admission to the park is $7.50-$15. Money well-spent if you ask me, or her:
For more information, visit coloradogators.com.
Directly out of the theology of wealth playbook. A belief practiced by many Evengelicals that…
Cities and counties shouldn't be taking on DEBT to build parks.
I am sad to observe that there doesn't seem to be a town or city…