Kicking off today, CSG typically gives you one day to leave a comment on the website regarding a giveaway (and sometimes make a visit to a participating merchant's website). Once you've posted, you become eligible to win that prize. CSG names the winner the following day, on the site — you just have to remember to visit again to find out if you've won and claim your item (and to enter the next contest).
CSG's blogger, Leigh Sabey, plans to give away tickets and gift certificates for restaurants, events, spas, services and more, and sees the site as a way to support local business. Three cheers for that!
Today gets rolling with one week-long prize: a $100 Downtown gift card, good at 115 shops and restaurants. I'd love to win that. (Perhaps I'd better erase this blog so my chances are better ...)
And because it's the first week, Sabey has multiple ways for you to win:
This week, you may enter to win up to FIVE times. Choose any one, two, three, four, or all five options. Leave a separate comment for each entry. You can get to the comment form by clicking on the link at the bottom of this post that shows how many comments have already been left.
1. Leave a comment on this post with your first and last name (example: Jane Doe).
2. Become a Facebook fan of Colorado Springs Giveaways. Once you have become a fan or if you are already a fan, return to this post and leave a comment with your first and last name followed by “Facebook” (example: Jane Doe, Facebook).
3. Send an email to at least two local friends with the link to Colorado Springs Giveaways (www.coloradospringsgiveaways.com). Once you have sent your email, return to this post and leave a comment with your first and last name followed by “Email” (example: Jane Doe, email).
4. Add Colorado Springs Giveaways to your RSS feed. Don’t know what I’m talking about? Click on “Subscribe” at the top of the page for an explanation. Don’t worry, it’s really not that complicated. Once you have subscribed via RSS or if you already subscribe, return to this post and leave a comment with your first and last name followed by “RSS” (example: Jane Doe, RSS).
5. Add our button or a link to www.coloradospringsgiveaways.com to your blog or website. The HTML code for the button is posted on the left sidebar. Once you have added our button or link or if it is already displayed on your blog or website, return to this post and leave a comment with your first and last name followed by “Button” (example: Jane Doe, Button).
That's what the people wanted; that's what they're going to get. They obviously wanted a…
Well, the Wright 'Flyer' also had two tails.
Oppps! My bad. Tomcat