Let's talk turkey for a moment, because you might be wondering how you wish to cook yours this year, or how you'll prepare a bird alternative if that's your thing.
One of my colleagues culled a bunch of recipes and info earlier today. Here it is, with a couple of my own additions, in no particular order:
• Local chefs recipes on Huffington Post.
• Roasted brined turkey from Cook's Illustrated.
• Prepare a raw, vegan Thanksgiving dinner for a big departure from a traditional spread.
• Salon's best unconventional recipes.
• A bunch of turkey varieties courtesy the Food Network.
• Don't even forget about Martha Stewart.
• Lastly, forget reading and watch Anthony Bourdain talk turkey here:
I am 62 years old and have been awarded a life time National Parks Pass…
We live in a culture of instant gratification. For many, it is hard to accept…
It's not only the unstable soil/sediment that poses a hazard, but now the tress have…