If you’re a local job searcher who has “moose” and “media” set up as key words in your Google alert, then you already know about this one.
But those with less foresight still have a shot at a newly posted position over at Colorado Springs Christian radio station KBIQ-FM.
The Promotions Assistant gig is pretty much what you’d expect, with one subtle difference. See if you can spot it:
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Assist Promotions Director
• Must be willing to wear “Marty the Moose” costume at all station events and appearances.
• Involves interaction with local churches, community leaders, listeners, advertisers and vendors.
• Help establish station presence at key local events.
• Maintain promotional calendar.
• Website maintenance.
• Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
Interested? Then go here for full details, and click below for a song that’ll put you in just the right mood:
Actually, that looks like the twin-tail version of the F16 with the lower airscoop removed!…
Pam, Just a small criticism: if you are going to talk about a flyover (or…
it is interesting how people who consider themselves religious are so supportive of our p***y…