"Leadership from across science, industry, policy and finance" will expand their carbon footprint this April by fossil fueling their way to the Springs for the 2011 Global New Energy Summit.
Here's the agenda, which includes sessions on natural gas, the future of fossil fuels, domestic and international energy policy, the potential for interdependent renewable energy supplies, and so on.
Keynotes and other speakers will include Colorado's U.S. Sen. Mark Udall, former Gov. Bill Ritter, and these people:
• Dan Arvizu — director - NREL
• Suedeen Kelly — former commissioner - FERC
• Tom Baruch — founder & partner emeritus — CMEA Capital
• Marianne Kah, chief economist, ConocoPhillips
• Joe Welch — chairman & CEO — ITC Holdings Corp
• Nancy Tuor - group president and corporate sponsor for sustainability — CH2M Hill
The conference will be held April 17-19 at the Broadmoor. If you are interested, and haven't registered yet, you can still get in (but it's gonna cost you the late-registration fee). Here you go: Check out the rates.
Here's the problem with the liberal ideology...and this is why Donald Trump won the election…
One more thing. You insist, Mr. Miller, "I in no way have implied in any…
Mr. Miller consults his crystal ball and tells me, "It appears that you would be…