Let's consider just some of the many controversies surrounding the TSA's enhanced screening methods:
• The constitutional question as to whether the 4th Amendment still protects us from unlawful search
• The uneasiness of survivors of sexual assault
• Arresting rape victims who didn't want to be patted down
• Forcing an elderly woman to take off her diaper
• Covering a man in his urine
• Blasting travelers with x-ray radiation that may or may not be safe.
You'd think that a federal agency under such scrutiny, and at the heart of so much controversy, might have chosen a less arrogant ad campaign.