Did I hear someone say food news roundup, again? (Probably just the voice in my head.)
• First up, cool news from Colorado Coffee Merchants this morning on a new venture they're partially backing (and providing the beans for), headed by CCM employee Sabrina Soong.
Stir, as it will be called upon a tentative early April opening, will be a new arts-driven venture at 2330 N. Wahsatch Ave., inside the Bon Shopping Center.
I'll tell you more, probably in the March 22 Side Dish column (as things move further along), about what food and drink items to expect.
• McCabe's Tavern will celebrate its sixth anniversary on Saturday, March 10. As part of the festivities, they'll release a new menu and offer food samples plus New Belgium Brewing pairings.
Then, it's on to St. Patrick's Day madness for the bar on March 17, where Ranch Foods Direct corned beef will star on an authentic Irish menu.
• The Broadmoor's Golden Bee will also host a St. Patrick's Day event starting at 7 p.m. in the adjacent Colorado Hall.
A $10 cover gets you one free drink, and $20 gains access to an Irish dinner buffet. A portion of drink proceeds will go to Friends of Cheyenne Cañon. Music starts at 8 p.m. with the Ceol Ceili Band and the hotel will have special $160 room rates available.
• La Baguette French Bistro will also offer a special St. Patrick's Day, four-course prix fixe menu for $30 a person.
• Poor Richard's has created a new pizza sauce recipe, made daily from "vine-ripened Campari tomatoes and fresh herbs and spices."
Those on the restaurant's newsletter were emailed a coupon for a free slice of pizza to be used by March 31. Who knows ... maybe a late sign-up will earn you one? (Or, at least you'll be informed of the next big thing.)
It's hard to know how to respond to this latest affront the the Constitution, the…
would you people be so dismissive if the magazine was a jihadist Muslim mag??? ..…
Testogen Is A Powerful Supplement That Boosts Testosterone Levels, Promotes Muscle Growth And Increases Strength…