Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mistake leads to $2,305 hotel bill

Posted By on Tue, May 29, 2012 at 7:13 PM


A story from the Travel Troubleshooter, a nationally syndicated column from Tribune Media Services, details the recent troubles a Seattle woman had with a Colorado Springs Holiday Inn, when she erred in making her reservation. Of course, why should that be all that goes wrong?

Unfortunately, that day at work I was severely bitten on my right hand by a dog. I had to go to the ER after work and the doctor told me I had to cancel my trip for the next day, as I would most likely need surgery. I called the Holiday Inn that evening to tell them that I would not be able to make it and asked the office manager to return my call to discuss the error I had made.

See the story for resolution, and why, as you already know, you should always read the fine print. (And maybe enact a pre-travel canine ban.)

Tags: , , ,


Speaking of...


Showing 1-1 of 1

Add a comment

Subscribe to this thread:
Showing 1-1 of 1

Add a comment

Latest in IndyBlog

Top Topics in IndyBlog

Local News (13)

City Gov (12)

Military (4)

Food & Drink (4)

Religion (4)

Recent Comments

All content © Copyright 2016, The Colorado Springs Independent   |   Website powered by Foundation