For the next six months, the city, in partnership with Senior Mobile Dental, will be providing free dental screening to eligible people age 60 and up. The clinics are a part of the fire department's recent push to offer health clinics to the community, especially in low-income areas.
CSFD Partners with Senior Mobile Dental to Provide Senior Dental Care Clinics
Colorado Springs, CO — The Colorado Springs Fire Department has partnered with Senior Mobile Dental to provide Dental Hygiene clinics. These clinics will provide dental cleanings and conduct comprehensive screening to seniors in our community. The lead agency, Senior Mobile Dental, is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the importance of oral health and focused on bringing dental hygiene services to the elderly population of Colorado.
Locations & Times include:
· Fire Station #8 3737 Airport Road 1st Monday of Every Month for the next 6 month starting November 5th -9:00am-3:00pm
Some oral conditions that will be screened include:
· Dental decay
· Oral cancer or suspicious lesions
· Gingivitis (gum tissue infection)
· Periodontitis (jaw bone infection)
· Dental infection/abscesses
· Ill fitting dentures or partial dentures
Clinics are first come first serve basis and are free for seniors age 60 and up who qualify under the poverty guidelines that will be determined by calling:
Call For Appointment - 719-310-3315