Got a minute? You should check out:
• How a Toronto newspaper tells the story of Colorado Springs' "dark ages," as somebody (apparently) put it to the reporter. (National Post)
• A snarky take on the fact that no student has taken the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs up on its offer to allow him or her to carry a gun on campus, as long as they live in a specific dorm. (Gawker)
• The staff remake taking place in the Senate president's office now that Colorado Springs legislator John Morse is in the house. (Denver Post)
• The folks celebrating the death of a dam originally pushed by Colorado Springs Utilities. (Fly Rod + Reel Online)
• All the tiny ornaments made by little hands in Springs schools that will decorate the U.S. Capitol Christmas tree. (Associated Press, via Washington Post)
And feel free to comment on anything we've missed ...
More weasel-wording from the academy of team jeezus ! Does their supply of bullshit never…
That's what the people wanted; that's what they're going to get. They obviously wanted a…
Well, the Wright 'Flyer' also had two tails.