Last week, the Sangre de Cristo Arts Center announced the winners from its annual Representing the West Art Exhibition & Sale.
We're obviously, um, late on this. So, without further ado ...
• Best of Show, 2D: "Ghost Ranch," by Teresa Vito
• First place, 2D: "13th and Grand, Pueblo, CO, Cir. 1995," by Nathan Solano
• Second place, 2D: "Swallow Duet," by Lani Vlaanderen
• Best of Show, 3D: "Mid Day Sun," by Greg Kelsey
• Sangre de Cristo Purchase Award: "Near the Spanish Settlements, El Valle," by Tom Lockhart
The show was juried by Kathy Andrews, and art appraiser and adjunct professor in Denver.
Sangre is still taking votes for the People's Choice Award. You can cast your vote at the museum until the show closes on April 6.
Oppps! My bad. Tomcat
BirdManBlue speaks for me !
Not ALL of the military has a "long History of ethical and spiritual loyalty to…