In case you missed it, TheatreWorks recently announced its lineup for the 2013-2014 season, and as usual, it's a heady mix of classics and new works. Without further ado ...
• Cymbeline by William Shakespeare for TW's Shakespeare in the Park
• Seven Guitars by August Wilson
• Death of a Salesman by Arthur Miller
Oct. 24 through Nov. 10
• It's A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play by Joe Landry
• The Weir by Conor McPherson
Jan. 23 through Feb. 9
• Woyzeck by Georg Büchner for the UCCS Student Production
• Venus in Fur by David Ives
March 20 through April 6
• The Servant of Two Masters by Carlo Goldoni
April 24 through May 11
And with each show, TW hosts a free Prologue Lecture, featuring, for instance, John Douglas Thompson in conjunction with Cymbeline. Thompson, according to the website, is "considered the greatest Shakespearean Actor [sic] in America." For It's A Wonderful Life, Scott Simon of NPR will speak, and dominatrix Mistriss Djuna will present at Venus in Fur.
Visit the website for more information on each play, including prices, other events, and a write-up on each choice from TW artistic director Murray Ross.
Are you sure this is a government-owned Twitter account? It seems to be his personal…
Well said, Sir!
The old Christian war phrase was "praise the Lord and pass the ammunition" This bible…