From the listings desk: Sometimes a few hours away from the world is the best medicine. So here are a handful of events that are still scheduled to occur this weekend. They are subject to change, of course, so check back for updates.
• The Odd Couple, a staging of Neil Simon's screwball comedy masterpiece, about two 1960's buddies who find themselves unexpectedly sharing an apartment. SET will collect non-perishable food donations for Care and Share Food Bank for Southern Colorado for fire victims. Through June 23, 7:30 p.m. $10-15. Springs Ensemble Theatre, 1903 E. Cache La Poudre St., 357-3080, springsensembletheatre.org.
• Oliver!, a rendition of the classic Dickens musical from the students and faculty of the Colorado Springs Conservatory. June 13-15. $10-$20. CC's Armstrong Hall, 14 E. Cache la Poudre St., 389-6000, csconservatory.org.
• Summer Dance Festival Performance Showcase, a night of original dance from Ayo Jackson and Rosalynde LeBlanc Loo, former members of the Bill T. Jones/Arnie Zane Dance Company, Colorado College Artist in Residence Patrizia Herminjard, and alumna Casey Avaunt. Fri., June 14, 8 p.m. $10-$15. CC's Cossitt Hall, 906 N. Cascade Ave., coloradocollege.edu.
• First Annual Red Nose Day, a day celebrating the MAT's new location, with family activities, free red noses, a photo booth and ice cream. Following that, the Big Bubble Circus will perform at 7 p.m. ($10.50), and the RiP improv troupe at 9 p.m. ($12). Sat., June 15, 2-5 p.m. Free. Millibo Art Theatre, 1626 S. Tejon St., 465-6321, themat.org.
• Springs Spree, a family-friendly event with three entertainment stages, 20 carnival rides, the Father's Day 8K run, a car show, human hamster ball rides, and whole lot more. June 15-16. Free. Memorial Park, 1605 E. Pikes Peak Ave., springsspree.org.
• Heuberger Subaru Starlight Spectacular, a fun nighttime bike ride suitable for all ages and abilities, with music, food and drink, and prizes for best illuminated bike and best costume. Proceeds benefit the Trails and Open Space Coalition. Sat., June 15, 10:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center, 1805 N. 30th St., 633-6884, starlightspectacular.org.
• Feast of Saint Arnold, a celebration of Colorado culture, featuring craft beer, wine and spirits tastings, a family fun fair and a volksmarch. Proceeds go to Ft. Carson soldiers and their families. Sat., June 15, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. $15-$55. Chapel of Our Savior Episcopal Parish in The Broadmoor, 8 Fourth St., 633-2667, brownpapertickets.com/event/381840.