The 1,200+ pound showcase of heritage pig carved into 30 chef-prepared dishes will also include:
• The Goose Nest, an area featuring the Vintage Ales of Goose Island Beer Co. paired with Hudson Valley Foie Gras.
• Live butchering demonstration at the Pop-Up Butcher Shop, benefitting the students of Johnson & Wales with the support of Williams-Sonoma.
• Different ages of Prosciutto di Parma ranging between 14 and 30 months, sliced by a roaming Berkel and by hand off a bone-in leg.
• “Punch Kings” cocktail competition featuring five local barkeeps presented by Breckenridge Bourbon.
• A welcome cocktail from Four Roses Bourbon.
• The Bourbon Bar presented by Breadcrumb by Groupon featuring Eagle Rare, Buffalo Trace, Breckenridge Bourbon, Hirsch, Templeton Rye and Luxardo.
• Libations include the portfolio of Crispin Ciders, Wines of Rioja, Cochon Rose, Hill Family Estate, The Infinite Monkey Theorem Urban Winery, and a Mezcal Bar featuring Mezcales de Leyenda and Fidencio Mezcal.
• TarTare Bar featuring Creekstone Farms and John Little of Harman’s Eat and Drink.
• An artisan cheese bar with Cured Boulder featuring Rogue Creamery and La Brea Bakery.
• Swine & Sweets signature dessert course featuring Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams.
Great post, Bob. I recently wrote about the same topic after reading Richard Louv's "Last…
Bob, thanks for your blog. What jumps out at me is Castle Rock's willingness to…
This may be the first time I've disagreed with anything Mr. Falcone has written, but…