The 1,200+ pound showcase of heritage pig carved into 30 chef-prepared dishes will also include:
• The Goose Nest, an area featuring the Vintage Ales of Goose Island Beer Co. paired with Hudson Valley Foie Gras.
• Live butchering demonstration at the Pop-Up Butcher Shop, benefitting the students of Johnson & Wales with the support of Williams-Sonoma.
• Different ages of Prosciutto di Parma ranging between 14 and 30 months, sliced by a roaming Berkel and by hand off a bone-in leg.
• “Punch Kings” cocktail competition featuring five local barkeeps presented by Breckenridge Bourbon.
• A welcome cocktail from Four Roses Bourbon.
• The Bourbon Bar presented by Breadcrumb by Groupon featuring Eagle Rare, Buffalo Trace, Breckenridge Bourbon, Hirsch, Templeton Rye and Luxardo.
• Libations include the portfolio of Crispin Ciders, Wines of Rioja, Cochon Rose, Hill Family Estate, The Infinite Monkey Theorem Urban Winery, and a Mezcal Bar featuring Mezcales de Leyenda and Fidencio Mezcal.
• TarTare Bar featuring Creekstone Farms and John Little of Harman’s Eat and Drink.
• An artisan cheese bar with Cured Boulder featuring Rogue Creamery and La Brea Bakery.
• Swine & Sweets signature dessert course featuring Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams.
so it looks like all the rightfully out-of-work maketa ass kissers have a lot of…
The National Women's Liberation organization is calling for a women's walkout on Friday, the 20th,…
This place is a banana republic. No, I'm wrong. Banana republics could learn from the…