Food was great ... just like the great meals I had in the Abacos! His conch fritters are to die for and the seafood and smoked meats are outstanding. His homemade BBQ sauce really enhances the flavor of his food. I'll be a regular customer to Three Delights!
Great food - Amos does it all himself and he clearly cares that his customers are pleased by his food. This place is hard to see from the street, but simple to find; its nondescript exterior hides a treasure inside. You are missing out if you skip this!
* Food - authentic, scratch-made, flavorful, and unique
* Value - very good value - inexpensive meals abundant, the most expensive items reflect expensive, fresh, or hard to get seafood and meat
* Service - attentive and friendly service from a one-man shop - surprisingly fast considering the quantity and variety of food!
* Ambiance - a very clean and bright diner with original photos on walls and island music in the background - non-disposable tableware for dining in
* Alcohol - no, darnit - this food is aching for a cold beer on the side - if you MUST have one, get your goodies to go.
Great authentic food, good prices and Randy is a good person!
Love love love it!!!. The food is GREAT!! and the customer service even better!!
If you want authentic jamaican cusine, this is the place to be....and if you are in a hurry then maybe you should try Mickey D's, .. because there at the Island Grill they take their time to ensure that the food is prepared fresh and hot. Believe me its NOT poored from cans..and packages onto your plate then heated in a microwave. This food is hand cleaned, prepped, chopped, diced, sitrred and stewed... baby, just the way it should be!! And the people, Owners, chefs, servers they all are kind freindly and sincere about pleasing their patrons. If they are open 6 days a week im there at least 3-4 of those days. Keep up the good work guys..please don't change.
Much love and support from Spencers Hair Rescue & Styles
Much love and suppoort Spencers Hair Rescue & Styles.
Really enjoyed the curry goat and spicy jerk chicken. Live on north side of town but will make special trips for this.
All of today's events | Staff Picks
Submit an Event
All content © Copyright 2017, The Colorado Springs Independent
Website powered by Foundation