Colorado Springs Independent Image Archives
click to enlarge
Study shows regular floods can be lessened, but nothing will hold back the big ones
Even with catchments like this, the North Douglas Creek area remains in grave danger, according to Rosgen.
Courtesy City of Colorado Springs
Tags: Local News, flood, Waldo Canyon fire, Watershed Assessment of River Stability and Sediment Supply, WARSSS, Dave Rosgen, Carol Ekarius, Sallie Clark, Douglas Creek, Camp Creek, Williams Canyon, Emergency Watershed Protection, sediment, Stories
Uploaded: May 8, 2013
Image Archives: Stories: News: Local News
- Liquid gold
- Kat Tudor and Don Goede at the soon-to-open...
- J. Adrian Stanley
- Dec 17, 2014
- Cram session
- Sen. Michael Merrifield says he's trying to narrow...
- Courtesy Michael Merrifield
- Dec 10, 2014
- Members of the KKK stand around a large...
- Denver Public Library, Western History Digital Collection
- Dec 3, 2014