RegionName: Cheyenne Mountain
Haha, I love the comment above me. Yeah, what's so special about the haunted wind chimes? They play slow boring mediocre folk that wouldn't be hard to put together at all.
Sunshine studios may have a good recording area, but the place isn't ideal for live shows. I wouldn't recommend that bands attempt to play there.
1) it's off the beaten path, no one comes out to the shows.
2) they charged us to play, no other venue does that
3) the sound system is weak and not loud, mixed down bad
4) we got a hum during our set, they couldn't figure it out for half the song.
5) bought their DVD which had horrible sound quality.
I wouldn't recommend that bands play at this venue. This review is
for their live shows, i'm not sure about their recording abilities. Considering
the DVD's quality though, it may not be all that great.
bludgeon brothers were good, but you should really check out mikes new project they're called split resistance. myspace.com/splitresistance
It's good to see some other punk bands out on the scene, we've got on going right now in a basement, and you'll soon hear about us.
(ex-members of get outta my face and the no thank yous)
All content © Copyright 2016, The Colorado Springs Independent
Website powered by Foundation