Larimore's comments are always a source of amusement for me. However, this time when Labor Union's are somehow defended as something other than a parasite on society, any doubts as to his socialist beliefs are put to rest. Larimore and others in this country are somehow able to watch Greece, Spain, Portugal and others spiral into financial ruin as a result of Labor Unions and other entitlements, yet somehow convince themselves that if we pursue an identical path, we will have different results. On average, Union labor costs 45% more than non-union, yet there is nothing which indicates that the quality or efficiency of Union Labor is better - it is nothing but welfare. Perhaps if Unions were as concerned about jobs in this country as they claim, they would take a 45% pay cut and create millions of jobs for thier fellow Americans. His messiah "obama" is able to convince the lemming masses that business leaders who have led to billions of dollars of taxpayer bailouts are "evil", yet Unions who have caused the exact same problem are "victims". - Time to Grow up Larimore.
nrpeace - wow, the first sign of intelligence here. I dream of a day when CSindy letters will contain facts rather than just emotional name throwing
Really "Yikes" - Do you feel the same way about other organizations who don't pay taxes (like Planned Parenthood and NARAL) or is it just FOTF? Typically, liberals are more than happy to give tax exempt status for people who kill babies, but become enraged when 501(c)(3) status is used by a religious organization.
More for Larimore to Ponder:
1) Will Obama ever place the needs of the US over the needs of Organized Labor
2) Will Politicians ever return to voting on legislation based on merit rather than behind-the-scenes bribery?
3) Is it possible for people to be thankful for a job created by hardworking entrepreneurs rather than hating them for their wealth
4) Will a time ever come when liberals pay for their imagined generosity by reaching into their OWN pockets rather than steeling from someone they arbitrarily define as more wealthy than themselves
5) Is it possible to disagree with Obama's socialista agenda without being called a racist by a liberal?
All content © Copyright 2017, The Colorado Springs Independent
Website powered by Foundation