Oops, looks like one star is the minimum. FOOD POISONING ! Have gone here few times, was OK. However on 3/11/11 we had fish tacos and chile rellenos/ steak tacos. Mine was OK. A few hours after eating, my daughter a healthy twenty-year-old, with no food allergies, got violently sick with vomiting and diarrhea all night. She had not eaten since 10:30 that morning- so no other causes. She has had the same item there before. The following morning I called and talked to manager. She seemed neither surprised nor concerned, saying that stuff is going around. ER Doc said if you get sick within a few hours of eating-it was the meal that got you. Looks like stuff is going around _IN THE KITCJEN_.
Have since talked to local neighbors who skip this place.
Poblano's needs a surprise visit from Health Dept!! You decide, whether you want to roll the dice here! An elderly person could get finished off by food-borne pathogens.
All content © Copyright 2017, The Colorado Springs Independent
Website powered by Foundation