It is now 3 times more expensive to comply with current drilling fluids and The 3rd annual Drilling Fluids and Cuttings Management Asia conference (13-14 March 2013, Bangkok) will look at implementing environmentally friendly drilling fluids and cuttings strategies to optimize your waste management whilst cutting costs. This forum brings you test data concerning biodegradability and toxicity, tested field examples from operators across Asia and further afield who have optimized their drilling and waste management. Ibu Nelly Hilman, Tony McCoy, Jean Lescure and more experts take a microscopic look at practical strategies focusing on:
• Test data from manufacturers and upstream data
Balanced perspectives from base fluid manufacturers and end users for more informed decision on which fluids will work for you
• Actionable insights that you can take back 16 hours of content in drilling fluids, produced water and waste management that can easily become your roadmap when you get back to the office
• Unparalleled opportunities to build and broker relationships Veterans in drilling fluids industry, end buyers and expert sellers converge under one roof that saves you valuable business development time
• Meaningful conversations with regulators, mixers and manufacturing companies
Technical sessions on applications for challenging environments, deepwater, HP/HT, NPT and loss circulation
• Plenty of energy-filled interaction with global opinion leaders
Special panel discussion on greener base oils and applications, regulatory implications and what the wells really need and digging deep into formation damage
Reward your high performance team with bring 4 get 1 free promo! Confirm by Friday, 18 January 2013 to save up to $3,647 dollars!
Call us at +65 6818 6344 or email us at email@example.com or visit us at www.arcmediaglobal.com/drillingfluids.
All content © Copyright 2013, The Colorado Springs Independent
Website powered by Foundation