• 506 companies worked on the project, of which 266 were from Pueblo, El Paso and Fremont counties, and 157 were from other Colorado counties.
• Of the $690 million spent on SDS through September, $564 million went to businesses in Colorado.
• 37,810 tons of steel
• 200 miles of electrical wires and cables
• 5,401 truckloads of pipe
• 50 roads were crossed and 12 tunnels dug to accommodate the pipeline.
• If stacked, concrete masonry blocks used in the water treatment plant at 977 N. Marksheffel Road would be more than four times taller than Pikes Peak.
• The plant's raw water tank can hold the equivalent of 15 Olympic-sized swimming pools.
• Soil moved during plant construction could fill Coors Field to the top of the upper deck.
• Three pump stations will push the water uphill about 1,500 feet to the treatment plant.
My only Son was taken away from ne when he was eight years old by…
A great testimony i must share to all cancer patient in the world i never…
My husband packed out of the house and file for divorce after 15yrs of marriage…