1. Zonky, zebroid, zebrass or zedonk: a cross between a zebra and donkey.
2. Mule: a cross between a jack (a male donkey) and mare (a female horse).
3. Zebret, zebra hinny or zebrinny: a cross between a jack and female zebra (also called a mare).
4. Hinny: a cross between a jenny (a female donkey) and a stallion (a male horse).
5. Burro: a small donkey, or ass.
Says who? Wikipedia.com.
Mike Endres: You don't get it; the Indy didn't go by actual gender, they went…
Frigging priceless, dude.
deplorables were only 50% of Trump supporters but Ryan fits in that 50% , morons,…