... botched artist impersonations
1. Vincent Van Gogh: Your mom wasn't wooed when I mailed her my ear.
2. C.M. Coolidge ("Dogs Playing Poker"): My Doberman went all-in with an ace-high. Stupid dog.
3. Bob Ross: Even my happiest trees looked like weeping
4. Edvard Munch ("The Scream"): People kept thinking I was trying to kill Neve Campbell.
5. Georgia O'Keeffe: Every single one of my flowers got a yeast infection.
Says who? The Indy arts & entertainment staff.
Hey Rocky, Congress was supposed to control the President but FDR started shifting that power…
You guys are awesome - so glad you are my neighbors and I get to…
Amazing story of some amazing groups of people who care. Well done.