1. Lucero, Drag The River and Secrets Keep Friends
at Jack Quinns, 2004
2. Against Me, Rise Against, Fifth Hour Hero and
The Missing 23rd at Jack Quinns, 2003
3. Saul Williams and Idiolectic at Jack Quinns, 2004
4. The Casket Lottery, Rocky Votolato, Against Tomorrows
Sky and Bailer at Jack Quinns, 2003
5. The Appleseed Cast, Chin Up Chin Up and Eyes Caught
Fire at 32 Bleu, 2003
Sez who? Marc Peralta, promoter and co-owner of
Soda Jerk Presents.
Yes, of course and certainly a fair trial. But a costly death penalty trial should…
he is entitled to a fair trial......costs don't matter. this is our justice system.
PBS and NPR soiled their own nest by becoming politically biased.