Val Martin 
Member since Nov 19, 2018


Custom Lists

  • Zip.

Stats

Friends

  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »

Recent Comments

Re: “Complaint against wind farm dismissed

In Ireland wind farms are making an operating profit, but cannot pay their capital costs. The load factor is 24% and 76% of income is needed to pay the administration, repair and rental costs leaving only 24% to pay interest on the capital loan of 1.7 million per MW. It will take 44 years to pay it off and wind turbines only last 14 to 20 years. So investors can never get their money back.

I reckon the load factor in Colorado will be about 25%. I also bet this wind farm will be sold on within six months of commissioning

Posted by Val Martin on 11/19/2018 at 1:53 PM

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

All content © Copyright 2020, The Colorado Springs Independent

Website powered by Foundation