bubba13 
Member since May 18, 2017


Custom Lists

  • Zip.

Stats

Friends

  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »

Recent Comments

Re: “Reader: Free speech is for everyone except Christians

First of all, I am not sure if you know what free speech means. Freedom to speak a belief does not mean freedom from consequence. That is why politicians often speak so carefully. Second, I am not sure many Christians in America can conceptualize bias and the above comments helps confirm that notion. 83% of Americans identify themselves as Christians. Are you saying that Christians are anti-Christian or are you accusing the other 17% of the population of being so powerful that they are impacting your freedoms. Most intelligent doctrine would say that this is impossible unless that 17% was in complete control. Considering that every elected president over the last 200 years declared themselves Christians openly refutes the notion that 17% is in control. Perhaps its time to find a different complaint as it might be this kind of arrogance that puts others off.

20 likes, 3 dislikes
Posted by bubba13 on 05/18/2017 at 4:57 PM

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

All content © Copyright 2017, The Colorado Springs Independent

Website powered by Foundation