Dreamer 
Member since Dec 21, 2007


Custom Lists

  • Zip.

Stats

Recent Comments

Re: “A preventable death

As a former HVAC technician, I know that most often the cause of a carbon monoxide leak is a faulty furnace. Landlords have a responsibility to their renters to provide a safe living environment. If it turns out that this is indeed a case of neglect, the landlord should be held accountable. In the meantime, all homeowners, landlords and renters should use this tradgic tale to raise their awareness of the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning. There are a number of relatively inexpensive test kits and detectors available, use them to prevent another incident such as this.

1 like, 0 dislikes
Posted by michael on 12/25/2008 at 9:20 AM

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

All content © Copyright 2017, The Colorado Springs Independent

Website powered by Foundation