Member since May 31, 2008

Custom Lists

  • Zip.



  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »
RegionName: Central

Recent Comments

Re: “Collecting delinquent child support a deadbeat effort in El Paso County

I was awarded my children in my divorce, and she was ordered to pay child support. Some good it does as she refused to pay. Now after 5 years she owes me around $30,000. Something needs to change, and these people need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. How do I apply for the position nesssessary to make Colorado #1 instead of 47th?

1 like, 1 dislike
Posted by maxiomega on 05/31/2008 at 8:25 AM

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

All content © Copyright 2018, The Colorado Springs Independent

Website powered by Foundation