Mr. Wonderful 
Member since Feb 7, 2014

Custom Lists

  • Zip.



  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »

Recent Comments

Re: “Collecting delinquent child support a deadbeat effort in El Paso County

It isn't just the men.. I have a dead beat ex wife. In the past 5 years, she has given me $50 dollars. Court ordered her to pay $350 a month. She stopped working.. sleeps around.. drinks heavily.. bounces in & out of rehab. I think she even uses my daughters SSN's to collect food stamps... then sells them for drugs & alcohol. She told me she gets $450 a month in food stamps. I don't think the state of Colorado would give someone that much when they do not have kids. I don't keep them from her. She does visit them at my place sometimes. I will not let them stay the night with her anywhere. I don't keep any alcohol at my place & I search her bag when she comes over so I know my girls are safe. Unlike some of you, I do not put the kids in the middle of seeing or not seeing their parent because of money owed. It isn't the child's fault, so why punish everyone?

2 likes, 0 dislikes
Posted by Mr. Wonderful on 02/07/2014 at 12:34 PM

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

All content © Copyright 2018, The Colorado Springs Independent

Website powered by Foundation