Ray Anderson 
Member since Mar 9, 2012

Custom Lists

  • Zip.



  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »

Recent Comments

Re: “A good steward?

Copy of the discharge is mailed by the bankruptcy court clerk for the debtor. In case you have not received the Bankruptcy court records or securely placed, not traceable in the moments of needs. You can find the same at http://goo.gl/rbveC to posses a copy of your bankruptcy discharge and and prove that your bankruptcy case is finished.

1 like, 0 dislikes
Posted by Ray Anderson on 03/09/2012 at 10:40 PM

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

All content © Copyright 2017, The Colorado Springs Independent

Website powered by Foundation