Ray Gambrel 
Member since Jan 16, 2015

Custom Lists

  • Zip.



  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »

Recent Comments

Re: “Help with moving to Colorado for cannabis, MMJ patient still suing and more

How do you contact Moving for Marijuana (213-0366) ? My family is in dire need of this new medical option. My wife has been on these dangerous M.S. medicines for too long. I have been an unpaid caregiver in Ohio for 3 years now unable to afford the move to Colorado. Hope someone can maybe lead us to getting assistance for this move. We have no support in Ohio, sent letters and made numerous calls to no momentum. Hope Bob Crouse too get what is his.

Posted by Ray Gambrel on 01/16/2015 at 2:47 AM

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

All content © Copyright 2017, The Colorado Springs Independent

Website powered by Foundation