Member since May 30, 2008

Custom Lists

  • Zip.



  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »
RegionName: Westside

Recent Comments

Re: “Collecting delinquent child support a deadbeat effort in El Paso County

I just want to say that I think it is highly unfair. I am a father who worked for three years to prove to L.A. COunty in Cali, where my ex had moved to that my son lived with me, they agreed finally, and passed it. Then after 2 more years, I received a letter stating that I owed 8000 dollars, and took my taxes, etc. I went to the local office and begged them to look into it. But lo, the original order from 1998 was still in order. I have spent over 20,000 dollars in the past trying to straighten this, and no one has beenthere to help me. Ive looked for mens rights groups and all. Yet this guy gets out of it. IF he owes, he owes. Now my daughter is living with me and yet Im still paying child support. Screw the system, and Notice how many help orginazations there is for women, free cellphones, daycare, money, even free cars for women, but for a father, no help whatsoever except for...GET ANOTHER JOB. If there was a way to start a group for divorced fathers, I would. But all my money goes to bull#@%#. Thanks America.

2 likes, 1 dislike
Posted by rhino51168 on 05/30/2008 at 10:51 PM

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

All content © Copyright 2018, The Colorado Springs Independent

Website powered by Foundation