Robin Glasco 
Member since Oct 25, 2012

Custom Lists

  • Zip.



  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »

Recent Comments

Re: “Video: A dozen essential songs from 2012

A good mix of music but I would have rated them in a slightly different order. 1. Niel Young, 2 Beach Boys 3 Father John, 4 Neil Halsted 5 Chuck Snow 6 Knife and Fork
7 Ghost. The rest in whatever order you prefer. There is so much to cover in the music world that it's impossible to catch all of it.

Posted by Robin Glasco on 01/03/2013 at 11:13 AM

Re: “Wind power can reduce global warming

I would like to see more geo thermal energy tapped. I know it's not feasable everywhere but there are many places it would be. That and tapping in to tides along the coasts and we could reduce the co2 dumped in to the air a lot. Wind mills are not as clean as some would have you believe as the gear boxes for the turbines use a lot of oil and have to be changed regularly.

2 likes, 2 dislikes
Posted by Robin Glasco on 11/28/2012 at 3:57 PM

Re: “Fun fact: Most Xcel workers are unionized

Only 53% are union? While the other 47% pay no dues but get the benifits. There used to be laws about that in Colorado. The unions have been sold out by poloticians that won't keep their word, like Bill (backstab) Ritter and John Chickenlooper.

1 like, 13 dislikes
Posted by Robin Glasco on 10/25/2012 at 7:33 PM

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

All content © Copyright 2017, The Colorado Springs Independent

Website powered by Foundation