Tiffany Scott 
Member since Jan 15, 2016


Custom Lists

  • Zip.

Recent Comments

Re: “More than three years after Waldo, our overgrown forests still threaten the city

I'm calling BS
First off I want something corrected here BTk the bacteria that you refer to here is NOT found in the water air etc... it is ONLY found in the soil at INCREDIBLY low levels. Foray 48B the PESTICIDE that they are planning on spraying isn't even "all natural" as they say it is. In fact it is actually made up only of about 12.65% BTk (and at VERY high concentrations not normally found naturally) the other 87.35% is made up of inert ingredients that are proprietary. Some of the publicly available information on these inerts list such ingredients as hydrochloric and sulfiric acids, both of these are not only toxic to humans but are also toxic to the environment.
Also the city is planning on spending $130,000 they know very well how much it will cost. Hearing them complain about budget I would like to ask where this money is coming from.
The residents of Colorado Springs needs to be told the truth. The city is about to spray you with some crap. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ColoradoSpringsStopTheSpray/ for the truth, I will be posting regularly.

5 likes, 4 dislikes
Posted by Tiffany Scott on 01/15/2016 at 10:22 PM

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

All content © Copyright 2017, The Colorado Springs Independent

Website powered by Foundation