Humble Coffee (humblecoffee.net), started as a drive-thru at 2103 Templeton Gap Rd in 2014, and under new ownership since early 2021 has added Humble Bee Roastery (see Side Dish, Nov. 10, 2021) and just opened a second spot at 80 S. Cascade Ave., on the first floor of the Wells Fargo south tower. Their house-roasted beans are joined by grab-and-go eats from Colonel Mustard’s Sandwich Emporium and Blue Sunflour Bakeshop. “We thought it would be a good opportunity to move into a café space,” says co-owner Aaron Blea, adding “it was as turn-key as it gets — a little gamble with some people still working from home, but people are coming back.” He notes that he and his wife Juanita and co-owner Josh Jewell have been joined by Ben Campeau as a partner (minority owner) at the new location, where Campeau will be more often the face for that location.
Food & Drink Editor
Matthew Schniper is the Food and Drink Editor at the Colorado Springs Indy. He began freelancing with the Indy in mid-2004 and joined full-time in early 2006, contributing arts, food, environmental and feature writing.
- COS set to provide over $15M in incentives to three tech companies
- El Paso County leads in domestic violence fatalities, AG reports
- State answers questions about universal preschool, but unknowns still remain
- Béla Fleck and Abigail Washburn with the Colorado Symphony
- Turning away: City Council rejects request from firefighter for legal fees for careless driving charge
- Project Censored’s Top 10 stories of 2022
- Best new restaurants of 2022 — critic's picks
- COS homeless shelters fill up amid deep freeze
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.